Lord of the Rings RP Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Lord of the Rings Forum Roleplay

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and tell your friends!
Check out the new character sheets! It's is currently in beta, go to the feedback section for questions and comments!
Join us in chat! Click "Login" in the chat box window above the forum categories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The goblin raid part 3

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The goblin raid part 3  Empty The goblin raid part 3 Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:45 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Ardore Yelled on top of his voice “SHILED WALL” the dwarfs lined up into s shield wall. Ardore joined the wall as the sun went down the louder the drums of goblins became. Finally Ardore stood still, beholding at the sunset with the cold wind on his face, and then Ardore Sheared a single tear then saw the army of the goblin horde….

The Horde stoped on top of the freezing hills. They screeched in laughter the Dwarfs were uneasy Ardorn shouted out “Don’t be afraid of them they are smaller than what we are” the dwarfs attitude changed after a good laugh. The wind was like a hand on smooth stone on Ardorns skin. Then he saw what appeared to be the goblin leader his eyes where as black as night it roared and the goblins charged.

“Hold DAMIT hold “Ardorn roared with passion in his heart, As the goblins were coming to made contact the shields smashed together to make the sound of drums. The dwarfs were fighting left to right one dwarf could take down 10 goblins. The goblin archers struck down the Dwarfs like the devils curse. The blood turned the once white snow to pits of goblin and dwarf blood. The mountains to the east seemed to weep at the sight. The dwaven battle axes where doing their job killing goblins like a farmer with a syth going through grain. Ardore keeped fighting these demons from the mountains.

Ardore snaped a goblins neck and threw the goblin to the side only to be faced with 4 more goblins. they seemed more armed then the rest of the goblins. They sneared at ardore giving out a battle cry that made Ardores ears,burn in pain. The first goblins charged with his saber covered in slime. Ardore deflected the attacked and beheaded the orc. Soon as one of the orcs was going to stab Ardore, a Dwaven man charged with a pick axe that he swang with all his might stabing the orc in the neck. He and the Dwafe attacked like demons killed in the Dozens

The goblins sent the lesser goblins to try and flank Ardores force. They had no chance against the dwaven men.

Ardorn ROARED on the top of his voice and ran into the fray of battle. He killed 2 without even trying. Ardorn was not a melee fighter by heart but still had knowledge, the world was moving so slow to Ardorn.

Then as if it was lighting an axe smashed Ardorn leg the pain rushed down his leg. Ardorn yelled “NOT NOW” and killed the goblin. He saw with a blur now but he could see the leader giving orders. And with that he took out his bow. He lifted his bow and then aimed and then he fired his bow. The last thing Ardorn heard was cheers from the dwarfs

Last edited by Darthwarth on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:46 am; edited 3 times in total

2The goblin raid part 3  Empty Re: The goblin raid part 3 Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:48 am

Elendil

Elendil
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

OOC: There ya go... that is a RP post. Keep it up! Look forward to your next journey...

http://www.imperialmovement.com/forums/index.php

3The goblin raid part 3  Empty Re: The goblin raid part 3 Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Eluthain

Eluthain
Initiate
Initiate

RP: Ethulain arrived at the dwarven village, seeing relief and sensed hope. He walked towards a miner and asked 'Pardon me, master dwarf, but what transpired here?' The sturdy dwarf replied 'An elf? What are ye doing 'ere?' 'I have a friend here. Would you care to answer my question?' The dwarf spat on the ground and said 'a human lead us to victory against the vile goblins. That human however lies in medical care' Ethulain began to think and said 'I can help.' The dwarf laughed at the elf but then saw the seriousness in Ethulain's eyes. 'Ye are serious then? Alright, i'll take ye with me' And so Ethulain and the dwarven miner sat of towards the medical centre. After some minutes Ethulain arrived at Ardorn's bed. Ethulain sighed and thought 'Humans and their carelessness' He then touched his necklace and hummed the word 'elián' and pure energy came out of Ethulain's hand. in a short while the wound on Ardorn's leg was healed...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum