Lord of the Rings RP Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Lord of the Rings Forum Roleplay

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and tell your friends!
Check out the new character sheets! It's is currently in beta, go to the feedback section for questions and comments!
Join us in chat! Click "Login" in the chat box window above the forum categories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time in Minas Tirith

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Time in Minas Tirith Empty Time in Minas Tirith Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:50 am

Eluthain

Eluthain
Initiate
Initiate

Eluthain wandered in the city, aimlessly in search for something to do. After a long while he was relieved when he saw the somewhat reassuring word 'Tavern' and entered the place. After a good observation of the place he saw that most of the people weren't paying attention to the elf. 'Huh... Thats new' he thought 'Maybe its better not to have the unwanted attention'. He went to the barkeeper and asked for some ale. 'An elf are you?' said a voice behinf him. Eluthain was surprised that someone talked to him. He looked at the man. Long dark brown hair, brown eyes, cassual human clothing. 'Yes, might i ask who you are?' Eluthain replied 'I have been following you' The stranger told 'I have information that might prove valuable for you' Eluthain was interested but knew that humans could not be trusted. He learned that lesson a long time ago. 'What sort of information?' Eluthain asked

The man grinned and Eluthain saw some missing teeth 'I know who you seek' Eluthain frowned 'The chance of you knowing that is quite small indeed, human' The grin turned into a malicious smile 'You will give me your gold, elf' Eluthain sighed and thought 'I really don't like these sort of humans' and at the moment he wanted to draw his sword he heard and saw a fight in the tavern, the stranger ran away. he glanced at a familiar face who fought the agressors 'Wait... I know that man' Eluthain said. Eluthain approached the lad and said 'Seem your leg healed well, Ardore'...

2Time in Minas Tirith Empty Re: Time in Minas Tirith Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:24 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Ardore in a drunking freazy looked at this strange elf. "Have we meet...Hic" Ardore had a hard time standing up. trying to keep his gaze on the elf. "Were you really the elf who helped my leg"?

3Time in Minas Tirith Empty Re: Time in Minas Tirith Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:14 am

Eluthain

Eluthain
Initiate
Initiate

Eluthain smiled 'yes, it was i who healed you'. He saw that Ardore was dazed by the ale and lended him a hand. 'What are you doing in Minas Tirith, friend?' He asked...

4Time in Minas Tirith Empty Re: Time in Minas Tirith Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

"I was coming here to find work that involes killing orc" He smiled and siad "do you want some ale

5Time in Minas Tirith Empty Re: Time in Minas Tirith Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Eluthain

Eluthain
Initiate
Initiate

Eluthain nodded and Ardore purchased some more ale. they sat on the very table where Ardore had his little fight. 'Say friend' Eluthain said 'you might tag along with me. I can bring you to the steward when he arrives in the city' Eluthain drank of his ale 'I need to see him myself' He watched his surroundings, spotting a beautifull lady. Dark blonde hair, brown eyes. All in all a very gorgeous woman. After a brief moment he snapped out of his thoughts and said 'Heard the news of the battle of Osgiliath?'...

Last edited by Eluthain on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Time in Minas Tirith Empty Re: Time in Minas Tirith Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

"Yes i went there to see if i could hel but alas i waas to late But there is a good thing to be heared in all this" ardore gave a eavy sigh an shouted "We won the battle all the orcs have been killed exept the ones taht got away"

7Time in Minas Tirith Empty Re: Time in Minas Tirith Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Eluthain

Eluthain
Initiate
Initiate

Eluthain's look was worriesome. 'Damn...' He thought 'i'd hoped the battle was over... This only means one thing... This is only the beginning' He looked at Ardore, still very drunk. 'Friend, the steward... Have you seen him?'

8Time in Minas Tirith Empty Re: Time in Minas Tirith Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:25 pm

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Yes he is coming back soon. Dont worry he is fine"

9Time in Minas Tirith Empty Re: Time in Minas Tirith Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Eluthain

Eluthain
Initiate
Initiate

'Its not about that... You wouldn't understand' Eluthain drunk his ale up and stood up 'Friend, may the Valar protect you. We'll see each other again. Take care' Eluthain walked out of the tavern. After a sigh he thought 'Elendil... Be here fast'

10Time in Minas Tirith Empty Re: Time in Minas Tirith Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:43 pm

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Goodbye elf and thank you for saving my leg"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum