Lord of the Rings RP Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Lord of the Rings Forum Roleplay

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and tell your friends!
Check out the new character sheets! It's is currently in beta, go to the feedback section for questions and comments!
Join us in chat! Click "Login" in the chat box window above the forum categories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pierre Bouvier

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pierre Bouvier Empty Pierre Bouvier Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:30 am

SimplePlan

Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Note : Im not very good at LotR lore or anything. Im from GIA, invited by facemelter.

Full Name:Pierre Bouvier

Race: Human

Homeland: Anfalas

Personality: Uncaring of other things not involved with him, but will never give up once his sights are set.Brave , but disregards tactics.

Appearance: Black hair, with shades of brown. Green eyes.Broad Shouldered. Not Tall , but not Short.

History: Anfalas is promontory of Gondor between the rivers Lefnui and Morthond, south of the hills of Pinnath Gelin.Pierre was just a simple farmlad in a small village. Goblins raided his village, when he was just 17. His entire family was killed. The milita could scarely defend themselves against the raid. Pierre, armed with only a dagger, somehow managed to slit the goblin's raider leader throat. Grabbing his Double-Headed Axe, he ran away, knowing that resistance is futile. He decided to spend his time training in the woods. He managed to live off in the forest for a year, hunting Goblins and orcs alike. He returned, to Gondor. With enough loot and money, he managed to reinforce his axe, buy a new set of daggers and a rare armour made by a famous blacksmith before retirement.He decided to travel for a year. He returned to Gondor,a year later, a renowned mercernary and an excellent warrior, to fight against the armies of darkness.......

Weapons:Large and Heavy Double-Headed Axe named "GoodNight". Has many daggers , both to throw or to do a quick stab.

Strengths: Very Strong. Brave. Inspiring and Charismatic. Unbiased against any race, preferring to see a person's actions before judging them. However, he have a slight distaste for Goblins.

Weaknesses: Without a Shield, he is vulnerable to ranged attack. Uncaring of tactics or strategy, preferring to charge into the enemy lines. Easily Angry. More Brawn than Brains.Likes to Drink Ale.

Items: 1)A reinforced Armour made in Gondor, can last very long.Special as it was made by a famous blacksmith, his last work before retiring.
2)An elf ring, looted in his travels. Grants additional speed.

Other: He has a very big reputation. Many titles were given by the people and comrades alike to this once-simple farm lad. Like "The Lion of Anfalas" and "Anfalas's Avenger" .. among many more...
He can raise a mercenary army if he wants to purely because of his reputation.

Last edited by SimplePlan on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total

2Pierre Bouvier Empty Re: Pierre Bouvier Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:33 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Nice

3Pierre Bouvier Empty Re: Pierre Bouvier Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:38 am

Vraal

Vraal
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

Welcome man! Your post looks good! I'm not good at LoTR lore either don't worry. Just start looking into things as you write to make sure its all cannon thats what I do.

Have fun!
(This is Sirkad)

4Pierre Bouvier Empty Re: Pierre Bouvier Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:22 am

SimplePlan

Footsoldier
Footsoldier

This is just my 2nd RP so thanks, i really appreciated it.This is a bigger challange as Im already familiar with the lore of the my previous one. Im not a Huge fan of LotR but I wanted to try it out.

Vraal wrote:Welcome man! Your post looks good! I'm not good at LoTR lore either don't worry. Just start looking into things as you write to make sure its all cannon thats what I do.

Have fun!
(This is Sirkad)

Thanks Sirkad, and thanks too for that banner xD

Thanks Darthwarth.

5Pierre Bouvier Empty Re: Pierre Bouvier Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Elendil

Elendil
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

Accepted Simple! Don't worry about the Lore... You'll get better.

http://www.imperialmovement.com/forums/index.php

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum