Lord of the Rings RP Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Lord of the Rings Forum Roleplay

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and tell your friends!
Check out the new character sheets! It's is currently in beta, go to the feedback section for questions and comments!
Join us in chat! Click "Login" in the chat box window above the forum categories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ambrosius

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ambrosius Empty Ambrosius Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:14 am

Antonis92

Antonis92
Initiate
Initiate

Full Name:Ambrosius

Race:Human

Homeland:Bree

Personality:He ,from his part, is a simple man.From others' point of view he has a complex personality and not always with positive behaviour.
He is a harsh man, and though he is young -even for a human- he has known the difficulties of the world and some of the situations he was involved in made him alter his point of views,who was in a ,not so distant past, quite revolutionary.
When hes is in high spirits is, certainly a joyful companion; but some days he is being overcome by a certain amount of melancholia.He is cunig,smart and agile.

Appearance:With a height oof 170 centimetres and weighting about 70-75 kilos, he is an average sized man.
Medium light brown hair with a touch of premature grey in the temple and dark green eyes makes his face quite appealing in sight.Long arms (and many scars) -given by a life of sword-fighting- and broad shoulders gives him the look of skilled fighter.

History:He was born in far southern town of Minas-Tirith, but his father's debt to a rich merchant lead hsi family in Bree,wher he found a true homeland.He spend a careless childhood,full of the joys of that age.His father ,a merchant, taught him his trade and
Ambrosius helped him as a teenager to run his shop
But when he,along with his father used to visit the tavern in the evening the fighting spirit of young Ambrosius was obvious.Before the age of 20 he joined the local militia band and helped defeat a group of goblins from the mountains.Realizing that this life suits him the most he became a member of a gang of orc-hunters,travelling to almost every corner of Eriador.Rohan and Gondor.
He returned in Bree to organise a group of warriors in the service of the King, whose steward he met in one of his travels.

Weapons:He found in one of the goblin caves an one-and-a-half (bastard) sword,forged in the old Eriador.
Although he prefers to battle with sword and shield,
in most of his fights either he lost or he didn't have the time to use his shield.
He is skilled with the bow and he bought one from a weapons mercant during his first travel, but he prefers not to use it,as he is more skilled with the blade.

Strengths:He is a master of blades and he is good with the bow,too.His previous fights gave him experience in tactics and army management and he also knows the ways of the Trade, a gift from his father.
He has high stamina and medium power in his hits.

Weaknesses:He is hot-tempered and he has a tendency to drik in his darkest days,which makes him slow in combat since his reflexes are damaged from drink.
He also has not the ability of wearing heavy armor
adn thus,he is an fine target for archers and crossbowmen.Finally he has an irrational fear towards magic and he is a very easy opponent to a mage or someone with magic abilities.

Items:He has a fine horse,from his father,who taught him how to ride.He calls the horse White Blade,because of a white mark in the black skin of th hose's forehead.He also has an amulet given ton him by a goblin shaman,who he spared his life.That amulet has the power to protectsthe bearer from mind-reading spells,but also gives him a penalty in his accuracy with the bow.

Other:He ,so far, found six men willing to find for the king and he stays in Bree ton increase their number to a dozen.

2Ambrosius Empty Re: Ambrosius Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:18 am

Elendil

Elendil
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

I assume when you say you "met the Steward" you mean me right haha?

Accepted. Feel free to start RP'ing. We look forward to it.

Lots of errors, but you will improve...

http://www.imperialmovement.com/forums/index.php

3Ambrosius Empty Re: Ambrosius Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:35 am

Vraal

Vraal
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

Good character, well written. I gotta say I'm impressed with your writing knowing that English isn't your first language. Very impressive.

4Ambrosius Empty Re: Ambrosius Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:49 am

Antonis92

Antonis92
Initiate
Initiate

Vraal wrote:Good character, well written. I gotta say I'm impressed with your writing knowing that English isn't your first language. Very impressive.
Thank you very much for your most kind words.And well-done yourself for your fine arranged character,although I must confess I am not much of an uruk fan

5Ambrosius Empty Re: Ambrosius Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 am

Eluthain

Eluthain
Initiate
Initiate

i like it Very Happy You have some writing skills ;D Good job imo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum