Lord of the Rings RP Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Lord of the Rings Forum Roleplay

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and tell your friends!
Check out the new character sheets! It's is currently in beta, go to the feedback section for questions and comments!
Join us in chat! Click "Login" in the chat box window above the forum categories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[FEEDBACK]Falls of Rauros, Elven Camp

+2
Elendil
Gilrain Ialdhan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[FEEDBACK]Falls of Rauros, Elven Camp  Empty [FEEDBACK]Falls of Rauros, Elven Camp Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Gilrain Ialdhan

Gilrain Ialdhan
Initiate
Initiate

Elendil

Elendil
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

Very good with the font and colors...

http://www.imperialmovement.com/forums/index.php

Antonis92

Antonis92
Initiate
Initiate

Very good rp. i also think that the coloured dialogues were impressive

Gilrain Ialdhan

Gilrain Ialdhan
Initiate
Initiate

Darthwarth, I belive you haven't read any RP basic guidelines before..

Basically you cannot be a god, who can do anything without caring for what the other side does. Your posts are, to say it roughly, structured so that I, (the opponent), has NO saying to it at all. You should restructure them so that the both parties have an opportunity to do something about the thing. That is a good start for an RP, because fi both parties just throw one-way posts it's going to end up like "orc x kills 100 elves", then a reply: "one elf kills 100 orcs", etc.

It's not fun/even roleplaying, it's GODplaying

Vraal

Vraal
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

I have to agree, try to tone it down a bit, make it more...human like. Your character can THINK he is a god, but he has to get punished in some way for thinking that way.

Elendil

Elendil
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

I have posted in my rules and guides that Godmodding wasn't allowed.

http://www.imperialmovement.com/forums/index.php

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Sorry i did not mean to god mod it This is my first rp battle so yeah sorry for screwing up.

Gilrain Ialdhan

Gilrain Ialdhan
Initiate
Initiate

you didnt screw it up man, dont worry Smile

you'll know from now on, and if you have any questions regarding rp do ask, i believe elendil , vraal and i can answer your questions, there are a few more experienced rpers here too, so just ask it out, we're here to firstly have fun and secondly learn more anyway Smile

Gilrain Ialdhan

Gilrain Ialdhan
Initiate
Initiate

btw darth what is the position of your forces?

My troops were near vraals force, away from yours

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

near were you attacked Damn i am geting confused i thourght you were going for me i will get rid of post '

Gilrain Ialdhan

Gilrain Ialdhan
Initiate
Initiate

You can just edit it, no worries Smile

SimplePlan

Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Wow, insane action going on at the North. Don't worry, some of my troops are coming to Rohan Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum