Lord of the Rings RP Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Lord of the Rings Forum Roleplay

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and tell your friends!
Check out the new character sheets! It's is currently in beta, go to the feedback section for questions and comments!
Join us in chat! Click "Login" in the chat box window above the forum categories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Feedback] The Journey of the Elves

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Feedback] The Journey of the Elves Empty [Feedback] The Journey of the Elves Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:41 am

Gilrain Ialdhan

Gilrain Ialdhan
Initiate
Initiate

2[Feedback] The Journey of the Elves Empty Re: [Feedback] The Journey of the Elves Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:57 am

Vraal

Vraal
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

Good, glad you are coming to join the party down south. Are you doing that because that's where everyone else is atm? haha

3[Feedback] The Journey of the Elves Empty Re: [Feedback] The Journey of the Elves Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:06 am

Gilrain Ialdhan

Gilrain Ialdhan
Initiate
Initiate

I'm intending to have my own, independent party, but I might interfere with your events sooner or later.

4[Feedback] The Journey of the Elves Empty Re: [Feedback] The Journey of the Elves Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:12 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Good rp mate keep it up.

5[Feedback] The Journey of the Elves Empty Re: [Feedback] The Journey of the Elves Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 am

Gilrain Ialdhan

Gilrain Ialdhan
Initiate
Initiate

ty queen

6[Feedback] The Journey of the Elves Empty Re: [Feedback] The Journey of the Elves Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Elendil

Elendil
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

Agreed.

http://www.imperialmovement.com/forums/index.php

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum