Lord of the Rings RP Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Lord of the Rings Forum Roleplay

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and tell your friends!
Check out the new character sheets! It's is currently in beta, go to the feedback section for questions and comments!
Join us in chat! Click "Login" in the chat box window above the forum categories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The meetng of 2 leaders

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:09 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Gazzard looked at all the weak orcs in this army. "these are not orcs these are weak children" "You" Grzzard orded. The orc nearly ran when he saw who it was "TELL ME WHERE IS YOUR LEADER OR I WILL FEED YOU TO MY TROLLS" "He is over " But before he could finsh Grazzard had already found who he was looking for. Oi are you the one they call Vaarl.
Sorry if mistakes made it quickly

2The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:14 am

Vraal

Vraal
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

"Yes. I am Vraal." Who are you?

3The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:17 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

"I am the Great Grazzard and these are my most elite troops" Grazzard siad with pride "and i bring with me small but deadly force"

4The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:19 am

Vraal

Vraal
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

"Alright, well what do you want? Speak up!"

5The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:21 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Dont talk to me like that you slug!" Grazzard respected this mans bravey or he never has heard of his work "I am here to help you but have you heard of my work.

6The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:25 am

Vraal

Vraal
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

"Call me a slug again and I'll rip out your tongue. You best respect your elders, I am captain of the Uruk-Hai and leader of the scouts." He retorted to the gutsy orc. "No, I have never heard of you or your exploits."

7The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:28 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

"I am not afraid of you" but we are not here to fight you but the humans" Grazzard looks atthe white city. Soon the blood will be mine and i will hang each human by its walls" "So whats you plan"

8The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:31 am

Vraal

Vraal
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

Vraal looked Grazzard up and down. "You are either a very brave, or very stupid orc. However, I must respect your bravery." Vraal nodded. "I would like to take the city as well, but it is not that easy. We would have to mobolize the whole of Mordor's army, and even then, we are not yet strong enough."

9The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:35 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

"I see alot of these orcs are weak and foolish" Grazzard respected this breed of orc in some ways he all ways wanted to be "Well my army is strong and will smash all its is way. Blood will be pouring out of there armour by the time they are done" Grazzard smiled. Grazzard sees the fellbeast. "good tatics but i like to fight like a orc face to face"

10The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:37 am

Vraal

Vraal
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

"If you wish to come here and mock the way I run my army you are free to leave. I do what I must to win battles. If you wish you call this measly force you have here an army then go ahead and take on the city of Minas Tirith by yourself and see what happens." Vraal was getting tired of this orc talking to him like he was a common soldier. He was about to learn what thousands of others had learned before him. No one walks away unscathed from a fight against Vraal.

11The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:41 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Grazzard started to think that he was the stronger leader. but he knew he was right they could not take this place alone. But none mocks his army "you are right" "but did you just mock my army" Grazzard had his hand near the handle just in case something goes wrong"

12The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:43 am

Vraal

Vraal
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

Vraal stood staring at the orc, not at all worried about his threatening stance. "Yes. I did." He had no intention of killing the orc if this came to blows, he will just teach him a lesson he wont soon forget.

13The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:47 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Grazzard was not stupid he knew this orc would win in the battle. But to mock ones troops in something that can not be forgiven. "My orcs could killed many of your orcs" they dont even know the sword from the pointy end". To show repect Grazzard removed his hand from his sword. Something told him that he might regret it but chose to take a risk like he always does.

14The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:50 am

Vraal

Vraal
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

"I have no doubt your orcs are well trained, but that" He pointed to the group standing behind Grazzard. "Is no army, what I have here" He glanced back to the force behind him. "Is barely an army, and I have thousands of troops. "You have what? 200 orcs at your disposal?"

15The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:52 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

'This is true... my army is the most elite troops that a orc can find. And you called them weak' Garzzard was geting angry. but did not show it to this orc who he had great respect

16The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:54 am

Vraal

Vraal
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

"I did not call them weak, I said the force you have is measly, and is not considered an army."

17The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:58 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

"Well they might be small but will kill like an army so i think they are a army" Grazzard stoped for the moment "This is a waste of time fighting" "Only the blood of man i shall have today"

18The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:00 am

Vraal

Vraal
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

Vraal laughed "You are right, if you wish to join me you may, however you already missed the battle. We are returning to Mordor, but from there, after a time, we will venture out again for blood."

19The meetng of 2 leaders  Empty Re: The meetng of 2 leaders Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:02 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

"good.... very good" Grazzard larghed "blood will be mine"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum