Lord of the Rings RP Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Lord of the Rings Forum Roleplay

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and tell your friends!
Check out the new character sheets! It's is currently in beta, go to the feedback section for questions and comments!
Join us in chat! Click "Login" in the chat box window above the forum categories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kormin Jorundr

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kormin Jorundr Empty Kormin Jorundr Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Kormin

Kormin
Initiate
Initiate

((I feel I should warn you that my characters develop over time, so things like his fears, weaknesses, strengths and personality will get more fleshed out the longer I play with him))

Full Name: Kormin Jörundr of clan Longbeard

Race: Dwarf

Homeland: The Lonely Mountain

Personality: Kormin is a fairly easy going chap, for a dwarf he is downright cheerful. He doesn’t care what other people think of him, and always does things in his own time and way. He is considered a oddball by most other dwarfs because he uses a orc crossbow with some dwarfish modifications. Besides that he doesn’t like logistics and planning, his favorite form of attack is straight up the middle.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: He was born into the Jorundr family, a respectable warrior family that had amassed more gold then it could ever use. His early life was fairly uneventful, he didn’t do well in mining; why? His family has plenty of pretty things already, he was a terrible builder; the lonely mountain is already completely habitable why make more, he is a mediocre warrior at best; or so his teachers say (why take the opponent in hand to hand when you can kill from a distance), the only thing he was good at was making weapons and armor; he built his own armor out of iron from a ancient lava flow and he remade the orcish crossbow to dwarf standards.
During the War of the Ring he was sent out on a scouting mission with a small company of dwarfs, only to be separated from the mountain when a large army of Easterlings cut them off. Since then Kormin has brought his small group further and further south to avoid the ever increasing bands of orcs, easterlings, and other monstrosities.

Weapons:
Tunnel-Cleaver: The Heirloom of the Jorundr family. A axe of black iron created specifically for fighting in tunnels. Its edge is kept sharp, but never to sharp, by the whetstone carried in Kormins back. The pick attached to the rear of the axe is among the oldest dwarfish weapons ever made, it punches through all but the finest armor. It’s said that as long as the Jorundr family has the pick it will never die.

Orc-Bow: a small memento of the first orc Kormin ever killed. Over the years Kormin has built modifications so very little of the crossbow is actually orcish anymore. He replaced the bow with springy steel which makes it strong enough that only the stocky dwarfs can use it without assistance, he has installed sights to make it easier to aim, and he drilled three small holes into the butt of the bow where he concealed bolts so he is never truly out of ammunition.

Strengths: He is relatively talented with both his crrossbow and axe, He can hold his ale and probably out drink most humans, he is always looking at things and figuring out how to improve them.

Weaknesses: doesn't like horses much but what dwarf really does,he is a violent drunk and often wanders around getting into trouble while under the influence, he gets easily mesmerized by somethings (armor, and fortresses) because he is think up ways to improve them or take advantage of them.

Items: I already told you about his armor so all that’s left is his gauntlet on his right hand. It is another heirloom of the Jorundr family, it bears the names of all the greatest dwarf battles and victories, as a reminder to never give up. Also on the back of the hand there is carved the traditional Dwarf battle cry “Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!" ("The axes of the dwarves! The dwarves are upon you!") there is nothing magical about this.

Other: Is currently leading a small dwarf scouting part. 4 dwarves, 5 if you include him

2Kormin Jorundr Empty Re: Kormin Jorundr Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Elendil

Elendil
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

Wow... is all I could say mate. Very... very good. I like your character already haha. Really looking forward to your first RP because your writing was very good.

And it is great that you can draw haha. Sure future prospects would like their character to be drawn...

http://www.imperialmovement.com/forums/index.php

3Kormin Jorundr Empty Re: Kormin Jorundr Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Antonis92

Antonis92
Initiate
Initiate

A really impresive character, mate.Splendid job and nice drawing,as well.

4Kormin Jorundr Empty Re: Kormin Jorundr Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Eluthain

Eluthain
Initiate
Initiate

I WANT A DRAWING Very Happy:D:D Nice character mate :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum