Lord of the Rings RP Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Lord of the Rings Forum Roleplay

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and tell your friends!
Check out the new character sheets! It's is currently in beta, go to the feedback section for questions and comments!
Join us in chat! Click "Login" in the chat box window above the forum categories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The goblin raid

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The goblin raid  Empty The goblin raid Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:34 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Ardorn walked into a small but somewhat busy dwaven villege it was cold like it always was Ardorn Took a deep breath. He could smell the Dwaven ale. he heard the women and men talking to each other. The first thing Ardorn wanted to do was go to the taven.

He open the door and was flushed with a warm but foul air Ardorn was nearly drunk on the fumes. Then Ardorn looked at the dark tavern the Dwaves were danceing. Ardorn hoped on to the dirty table kicked off his dark shoes and gave out a merry cheer and started singing like a drunkard so no one could understand. but the dwaves still cheerd yelling out "HEYYYY HOOOOO". But then the tavern went quit like a grave yard as they saw a young dwaven boy walk in with a goblin arrow in his leg.

Bloody was poring out Ardorn jumped to see if the lad was okay but it was to late before ardore even manage to talk to the boy he lied dead and pale. Aardon totch the young boys skin he could feel the warmth of the boy fading into the black.

(To find what happens next stay tuned) ( Twisted Evil

2The goblin raid  Empty Re: The goblin raid Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:37 am

Elendil

Elendil
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

OOC: I would respond to this with my character, but my character is fighting in Osgiliath currently lol...

http://www.imperialmovement.com/forums/index.php

3The goblin raid  Empty Re: The goblin raid Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:46 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum