Lord of the Rings RP Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Lord of the Rings Forum Roleplay

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and tell your friends!
Check out the new character sheets! It's is currently in beta, go to the feedback section for questions and comments!
Join us in chat! Click "Login" in the chat box window above the forum categories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ardore first adveture (part 2)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ardore first adveture (part 2) Empty Ardore first adveture (part 2) Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:42 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Ardore woke to nothing but the coldness of the dark. He said to himself “I have had better days” and ended that with a deep sigh. While Ardore was gathering his gear he fell over and hit his head like a drunkard dwarf.

Ardore cursed himself he could of made to much noise that might cause an avalanche. Then he heard a laugh of a woman he looked around and saw a wooden cage. With a Women inside Ardore could not see what she looked like. Ardore saw the women and walked up slowly and destroyed the cage.

The women said softly “sorry that I laughed its rare I get to see funny things down here” Ardore replied with annoyance in his tone “Well me lady you are free to leave the cave” she walked with grace Then Ardore saw what she really looked like. Light silver like hair Smooth slightly brighter than human skin when she was not looking Ardore slapped himself in amazement that he did not see her beauty in the cave.

Then he saw that she was an elf she waved her hand in a good bye and then left without a sound. Then Ardore left in a hurry but when he left the cave the women could not be seen anywhere he just shrugged. And moved on saying something lightly to himself “you don’t meet a women like that every day.

2Ardore first adveture (part 2) Empty Re: Ardore first adveture (part 2) Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:48 am

Elendil

Elendil
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

OOC: Hahaha... great just great... Still could use more depth and improvement.

http://www.imperialmovement.com/forums/index.php

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum