Lord of the Rings RP Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Lord of the Rings Forum Roleplay

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and tell your friends!
Check out the new character sheets! It's is currently in beta, go to the feedback section for questions and comments!
Join us in chat! Click "Login" in the chat box window above the forum categories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The party crasher

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The party crasher  Empty The party crasher Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Ardore was relsead from jail becouse he gave the guard some coin. "Ardore could still hear music from the hall. after drowning down a bottle of ale he yelled "Iv comns to PAVTTYS" and fell over " I am still okay ...hic" He walked into the room saying "AYEEEEEEE ARDORES HERE" then a guard came up to Ardore and told him "sir please get out this is only for the king and his heros" Ardore punched the guard in the face making the guard hit his head on a wooden table. "Is that what a Gondor royle guard can take."

2The party crasher  Empty Re: The party crasher Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Elendil

Elendil
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

Elendil noticed this man as he was causing unrest in his hall. Elendil, angry, swiftly walks toward the man. "How dare you come to my hall, filthy drunk, and cause unrest among my men. I don't usually get angry, but you better shape up, or I will have you thrown in my dungeons!" Elendil bellowed with the utmost sound of passion...

http://www.imperialmovement.com/forums/index.php

3The party crasher  Empty Re: The party crasher Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

"Whatve you talkenv about" then Ardore fell over and yelled out " I MIGHTVE BE A DRUNK BUT YOUR MOM" then before he could finsh he passed out on the wooden floor.

4The party crasher  Empty Re: The party crasher Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Elendil

Elendil
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

Elendil is furious with this blunt outburst. "Guards... take this man away from my sight..." Elendil then walks away to his study to rest for the day.

http://www.imperialmovement.com/forums/index.php

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum