Lord of the Rings RP Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Lord of the Rings Forum Roleplay

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and tell your friends!
Check out the new character sheets! It's is currently in beta, go to the feedback section for questions and comments!
Join us in chat! Click "Login" in the chat box window above the forum categories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A call from Lorien

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A call from Lorien Empty A call from Lorien Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:00 pm

Eluthain

Eluthain
Initiate
Initiate

Eluthain stood outside, smoking his pipe. It has been an hour since he healed Ardorn's leg. He glanced at the nearby woods and knew that something was watching him. He then walked down a narrow path, west of the village. There he waited. For ten minutes he stood there, occasionly smoking his pipe. Then he heard birds whistling and he spoke 'Valar protect us'. As soon as he said that he saw figures moving out of the bushes. 'Eluthain' a hooded figure spoke 'The lady has a mission for you' and gave Eluthain a scroll. 'Go now, Eluthain, and may the valar protect us' As quickly as they came they'd disapeared. Eluthain glanced at the scroll and opened it. After reading the scroll Eluthain sighed 'sometimes i wish that i'd just go to the undying lands...' He returned to the village to get his things and then left.

'To the south' Eluthain said 'Pray that it'll be a good journey' Some hours later, nearby the road to Mirkwood, Eluthain saw a small band of Orcs. After a good observation Eluthain knew that this was but a scouting party of 8 orcs. He drawed Halmdril and Palithill and sneaked behind the orcs. Alas, the orcs smelled Eluthain and charged him. 'Damnit' Eluthain cursed and he made himself ready for combat. The first orc tried to stab Eluthain but made the mistake to leave his defence down so Eluthain could decapitate the filthy orc. Eluthain Jumped over the second and third orc, killing them in an instant. The fourth orc was a better swordsman forcing Eluthain to block his constant attacks.
Eventualy the orc got the upper hand and kicked Eluthain down...

The strong orc laughed maniacally and for a moment forgot about Eluthain. 'Thank the Valar the orcs are dumb' Eluthain praised in himself. He took Palithiil (which lied right beside him) and threw it in the orc. As fast as he could he ran to Halmdril. The remainder of the scout party were stunned and were slaughtered mercilessly. After the battle Eluthain retrieved Palithiil and sat down, looting the corpses in search for anything of use. After a good couple of minutes of searching he moved on. Five days past and there he was, Rohan.
Eluthain heard the stories about the horsemasters but had no true love for the rohirrim. In the distance he couldsee Orthanc. Black smoke emitted from it. 'Evil stirs... I must hurry' Eluthain thought. He continued to move to the south. The hills of Rohan were something Eluthain despised. He longed for his home in Lorien but knew his fate. He'd go to the white city. There he'd be employed in the service of the steward. 'Bah' Eluthain shrugged 'In service of a human... Why must this always happen to me?' Eluthain sighed and said 'Oh well, it might be worth it'.

Three nights have past since then. During that time Eluthain spotted some hosts of Isengard but managed to elude them. Now he stands on the border of Rohan and Gondor. News reached him about the battle of Osgilliath, how the Gondorian forces won that battle.
After a good days sprint, Eluthain saw Minas Tirith. He was amazed by the grandness of the city 'By the Valar... Its even more beautifull than in the stories' Eluthain spoke, with a hint of astonishment.

Finally he reached the city...

Last edited by Eluthain on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total

2A call from Lorien Empty Re: A call from Lorien Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Goood job mate that was great.

3A call from Lorien Empty Re: A call from Lorien Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:19 am

Eluthain

Eluthain
Initiate