Free Lord of the Rings Forum Roleplay

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and tell your friends!
Check out the new character sheets! It's is currently in beta, go to the feedback section for questions and comments!
Join us in chat! Click "Login" in the chat box window above the forum categories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arrival at the White City

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Arrival at the White City on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 am

Antonis92

Initiate
Initiate
At,last they reached their final destination,Minas Tirith, jewel of the South, the pride of Gondor.
After weeks of exhausting march and small fights with stray bands of orcs,wild men and uruks, Ambrosius and his men had arrived in Minas Tirith.Now, their numbers were sufficiently increased, reaching a top of 106 able men.Their passing though the land of the Rohirrims and the help they offered in some villages led many men in thein company.Even a small squadron of Rohirrim cavalry was formed.They were a significant force in battle.
Ambrosius ordered the men to camp in the shadow of the city's tall walls and then, he entered Minas Tirith through a small side gate, guarded by a frind of his.He travelled to the palace, seeking an audience with the Stewart to inform him that the company was at his disposal.

View user profile

2 Re: Arrival at the White City on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Antonis92

Initiate
Initiate
Ambosius was notified by a guard that the Stewart was waiting him in the Hall of the city.He walked pass the great wooden gates of the Hall and found the Stewart inside.Ambrosius hailed him "My lord"...

View user profile

3 Re: Arrival at the White City on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Elendil

RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster
Elendil raised his hand. "Yes stranger? What do you seek?"

View user profile http://www.imperialmovement.com/forums/index.php

4 Re: Arrival at the White City on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Antonis92

Initiate
Initiate
"My lord" said Ambrosius,"I have come from the far north,from Bree to become a member of your army.I bring with me a company of 106 able men.My band of warriors has a good mixture of infantry, achers and cavalry.All of us want to serve the forces of Good against the threat of Mordor.I am putting myself and my men at your disposal."

View user profile

5 Re: Arrival at the White City on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Elendil

RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster
Elendil eyed the warrior up and down. "What is your name warrior, so that I may address you properly..."

6 Re: Arrival at the White City on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:01 am

Antonis92

Initiate
Initiate
"I am Ambosius Elentirmo,sire.You do not rememberer me but I do remember you.We met in a fight with some orcs in Osgiliath a few years ago.I was proud to fight by your side that day and I you want to give me a chance, I will do it again with pleasure.I believe that I am a good fighter and I certainly have a just cause." ...

View user profile

7 Re: Arrival at the White City on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:07 pm

Elendil

RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster
Elendil then vividly remembers a time where he fought at Osgiliath when the city was still grand. "Well Ambrosius... I have fought alongside you before, and that there proves your worthiness. I accept you. May you serve me well for the time to come. I, currently, don't require your help. You are dismissed." Elendil raises his hand.

8 Re: Arrival at the White City on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Antonis92

Initiate
Initiate
"Thank you my lord", Ambrosius said "I will try to prove worthy of your trust."With that words, Ambrosius left the great Hall to find his men.They have been ordered to enter the city and go to friendly houses,inns and taverns...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum