Free Lord of the Rings Forum Roleplay

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and tell your friends!
Check out the new character sheets! It's is currently in beta, go to the feedback section for questions and comments!
Join us in chat! Click "Login" in the chat box window above the forum categories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falls of Rauros, Elven Camp

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Falls of Rauros, Elven Camp on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:21 pm

OOC:

I believe elves can shoot very well towards the sun, too, although it will be harder than without the sun. Only eagles can look straight towards the sun without blinking , though.

Meanwhile, Calion decided to take action.

"Draw your bows. Aim. Release. Fire at will."

He ordered his elves to shoot at the uruks, while Elrohir, Elladan and Gilrain advanced with their troops.

View user profile

27 Re: Falls of Rauros, Elven Camp on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:26 am

Darthwarth

Footsoldier
Footsoldier
Grazzard new the plan he needed to flank the elven forces but he wanted to chease the elves that attacked him but he followed orders and started heading towards were he was orded to go " i hope we will be able to flank the elven army" Then Ardore saw elven fire on the trolls of the main army" "Stay quiet, Lets see what happens and chage in when we are needed"

Last edited by Darthwarth on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

28 Re: Falls of Rauros, Elven Camp on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:21 am

The elves spotted 25 trolls charging at them. The archers drew their bows, and began pouring fire at them, and one by one the trolls began felling. So great is the distance, that perhaps no trolls would survive to the melee. The elven eyes are sharp, but these trolls might be hardier than they think. Calion's elite rangers split their fire between the trolls and Vraal's uruks.

Last edited by Gilrain Ialdhan on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

29 Re: Falls of Rauros, Elven Camp on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Vraal

RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster
OOC: So basically you can kill anyone before they reach you? I'm not going to post until I understand fully what you are implying by your posts.

View user profile

30 Re: Falls of Rauros, Elven Camp on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:35 pm

OOC: I'll edit my post to say what I ment, sorry was tired yesterday. It just ment that with such concentrated fire the trolls would probably mostly die before they get to me, at least thats how the elves think.

View user profile

31 Re: Falls of Rauros, Elven Camp on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:12 pm

SimplePlan

Footsoldier
Footsoldier
ooc : I suggest that many trolls will die,but not all, as Elves are completely at home against them.

View user profile

32 Re: Falls of Rauros, Elven Camp on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:06 am

Vraal

RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster
OOC: Okay, as long as you are concentrating on the trolls that means the Uruks will reach you, it's gotta be one or the other, or if its half and half both will pretty much reach you.

View user profile

33 Re: Falls of Rauros, Elven Camp on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:13 am

OOC: If it's half and half, both will probably reach me AND have suffered quite heavy casualties. If I have my elite rangers concentrate on the trolls, that's going to be quite a lot of damage by themselves. Then, when we count in the noldor, it's 160 arrows flying at 25 trolls per every 5 seconds. When saying that the elves carry several quivers, 5-6 each ranger, they can just in about 30 seconds to land 960 arrows at the trolls. I think it's enough to kill them Very Happy

Then, after that, they can turn to uruks. They can be pretty close after the 30 seconds, but their shields will probably absord some of the elven fire, although it's still going to be about 10-30 seconds of more firing towards them, so 320-960 arrows approx. towards them.

Actually, nevermind, let's just see what happens Very Happy

View user profile

34 Re: Falls of Rauros, Elven Camp on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:45 am

SimplePlan

Footsoldier
Footsoldier
OOC: Just a question. How far are you from Rohan?

View user profile

35 Re: Falls of Rauros, Elven Camp on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:15 am

OOC: How far are the falls of rauros? After this OOC talk is over, mods please delete the OOC posts

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum