Lord of the Rings RP Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Lord of the Rings Forum Roleplay

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and tell your friends!
Check out the new character sheets! It's is currently in beta, go to the feedback section for questions and comments!
Join us in chat! Click "Login" in the chat box window above the forum categories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The March North

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The March North Empty The March North Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:01 am

Vraal

Vraal
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

Vraal arrived at Mordor and not within five minutes a Uruk-Hai scout approached him. "Vraal, our scouts report a company of elves to the north causing us some trouble." Vraal looked at the scout "How many are there?" "We are not sure of exact numbers" The scout replied. "Very well, prepare the troups. I want 250 Uruk-Hai warriors ready to leave immediately, and find me that orc named Grazzark, I could use him and his men for this." "Yes Vraal." The Uruk replied. Vraal hoped Grazzark would arrive with haste, or he would leave without him.

Last edited by Vraal on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

2The March North Empty Re: The March North Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:04 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Grazzard was told that Vraal might need his troops in a battle against elves. "Good, elven blood" Grazzard found Vraal "Is it time for blood?" he sneered. A smile broad across his face.

3The March North Empty Re: The March North Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:09 am

Vraal

Vraal
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

"I'm glad you arrived quickly Grazzark. Yes, we are marching north to intercept a group of elves that have been causing us some trouble. Killing parties of orcs raiding in the area." Vraal replied. "I would like you to join us, we could use you and your finely trained men."

4The March North Empty Re: The March North Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:12 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

I will come and we shall dine on Elf fleash. Grazzac took in a deep breath. "ALL TROOPS TIME FOR BLOOD" Grazzacs Orc and trolls rored in bloodlust "ready when you are" Grazzac replied with a smile on his face.

5The March North Empty Re: The March North Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:14 am

Vraal

Vraal
RP Grandmaster
RP Grandmaster

The sound of the warhorn reverberated off the mountains surrounding Mordor. The gates opened, Vraal's troops, along side Grazzak's Troops, marched north to the elves.

6The March North Empty Re: The March North Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:18 am

Darthwarth

Darthwarth
Footsoldier
Footsoldier

Grazzac Dreamed of the battle to come soon he will kill elfs. "lets just see how mighty these elfs are" he smiled

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum